Mysteries Of Peru 2: The Crystal Crisis
A unique Escape Adventure Game as a fundraiser for the Engineers Without Borders-USA Tri-Cities Professional Chapter. This is a sequel to the Mysteries of Peru: The Curse of Aramu Muru game, but no knowledge of the previous game is required to play this game.
Eldrite - a small secluded village in Peru that holds a big secret; near this village is the Spring of Life, which houses the fabled Water Crystal, a crystal orb that is the source of all water flow in Peru. The path to the Spring of Life has been sealed for ages by the magic of seven mystical gems to protect the Water Crystal from those who might try and steal it for their own desiresuntil now
The great Encantado has stolen one of the magical gems and plans to enter the Spring of Life and steal the Water Crystal, placing the entire country of Peru in peril. Can you, the six remaining chosen gem bearers, learn the secrets of the magical gems and find a way to stop Encantado to save Peru? Only one hour remains
Rules and Information:
1) Doors open 30 minutes before each start time.
2) Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled game time.
3) Please be aware that players who arrive after the start time may not be allowed entry in order to ensure a quality game experience for others.
4) In this style of Escape Adventure Game, 6 people form a single team. Multiple teams will share the space at the same time, but they do not compete or interact.
5) There is a possibility that groups of 5 may get split up into groups of 2 and 3 depending on seat availability. Arrive early to maximize your chances of staying together.
6) Even if you have group of 6 that show up at the door, you may get split up depending on table availability. We will try to accommodate this in advance, but please arrive early to secure a table for your team. Full teams of 6 that pre-register online will have tables reserved for them together.
7) Basic reading and writing along with the ability to solve logic puzzles are needed to fully enjoy the game, so the minimum age of 10 was suggested. Teams may include younger members if they so choose, as the age requirement was not related to appropriateness of content.
8) Each of the three game times available for Mysteries of Peru 2 will be running the same game, so to fully enjoy the event and not spoil the experience for others, we ask that you only register for one game time.
MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center, Convention Center B (View)
1901 Meadowview Parkway
Kingsport, TN 37660
|Minimum Age: 10|
|Dog Friendly: No|